Thank you so much for taking the time to meet with me! I hope that we will have the opportunity to chat again very soon! If you have any questions at all in the meantime, don’t hesitate to contact us!
Now that you’ve gotten your succulent home, here are a few tips on how to care for them so they thrive for years to come.
- When you get home, make sure to give your succulent some water!
- If you want to replant your succulent, be sure to select a pot with a hole in the bottom so the water can drain easily. You may also want to use potting soil specifically formulated for cacti and succulents. You can find this at most home improvement stores.
- Sunlight, sunlight, sunlight! Place your succulent in a sunny window so it gets as many hours of direct sunlight per day as possible.
- When the soil gets dry (or if their leaves start wilting), give your succulent enough water to soak the soil through, being careful not to over-water.
- If your room temperature is uncomfortable to you, it’s uncomfortable for your succulent, so keep your room between 55 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Every few months, give your succulent a diluted fertilizer (check your favorite home improvement store).
- Keep your succulent out of reach of pets and children.
I hope you’ll enjoy your succulent long past your wedding day!